Wednesday, December 11, 2013

It's a bad habit

It has been a few days since I have posted.   Our weather has been bad here in the Ozarks.  Snow and cold temperature seems to have a negative effect on my mental juices.   I just want to curl up on the couch under a blanket and sleep.  

Now I don’t want you to think that the winter weather has effected (or is it affected) my writing.   I am only a few posts into this new blogging thing.   I have a lot of different subjects that I want to write about.   I have so many subjects I have been struggling to decide which should be first.

Today I read an article from the Addicted2Success web site about the one bad habit that can de-rail your chances of success.   You would never guess what the one bad habit is. It’s indecisiveness.  You can read the article by clicking here.  

“Unsuccessful people aren’t wrong all the time, but they share one common trait that is obvious to those who look closely. They are very poor decision makers.”

As you know, I am new to being a futurist.   As a futurist, I need to be thinking about 2014 and beyond.   This, of course, leads to New Year resolutions.   One of my resolutions is to be more decisive.  I want to be quicker and better at decision making.   

This idea should apply to both my personal and business life.  At least I think so.  I will have to think about that.   Maybe decide later.

No comments:

Post a Comment