Wednesday, February 17, 2016

I am not into politics

I believe that one day I will be judged for how I lived my life. I am sure God will have a long list of items for me to explain and questions to answer. He is a forgiving God. I believe in the saving Grace of Jesus Christ and I know I am a sinner.
 
I do not believe that one of those questions will be for me to explain why I was a liberal or a conservative as it was defined by the self-proclaimed liberals and conservatives in the early part of the 21st century. 
 
You don't have to know much about the history of the United States to know that how liberalism and conservatism is defined today is different than how it was defined in the 1930's, 1950's, 1960-1970's, and 1980's.
 
I am not a self-proclaimed liberal or conservative. 
 
I just don't think God cares about that. 
 
That's it. No politics. No judgment of others. No hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment